Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall drive

The boys and I went for a drive on Saturday. I went the back way from my house to the mountains near us. Whenever I get there I can't figure out why we don't frequent the area more than we do. It is just gorgeous and the boys love to become rock climbers.
This one was my attemt at producing a type of fine photography using Photoshop. The top pictures are all one picture.

7 comments or thoughts:

J K L M N O P said...

Beautiful! I love the red leaves!! You did a neat job of editing it! I can see our fall is not nearly as progressed as yours!! And we're getting rain - it tends to sap some of the vibrant color!

Nichole said...

beautiful! i love the vivid pics that you were able to capture!! keep up the good work

parose said...

Absolutely stunning! You did a great job with Photoshop.

MT Foners said...

gorgeous! love them!

Mimi/Susan said...

Beautiful.. I wish you were close enough to teach me photoshop!

Auntie M said...

I was hoping to get such a colorful senic pic... but not like that around here yet!! Beautiful shot... and I like what you did with the leaves.

Donna and Jim said...

Very beautiful!