Sunday, October 5, 2008

Let's not even pretend...

that I'll be able to take fall pictures by the 15th! Our leaves change at the end of Oct. Right now our days are so perfect with highs around 75-80 and lows about 55. May and Oct. are the busiest wedding months in Ga. because of the perfect weather. I got married on Oct. 25th many years ago. After visiting New England in fall I know that ours aren't as stunning, but that's OK as a trade-off for mild winters! :) I'm posting one of my favorite Halloween pictures of Uncle Tigger and his niece, the princess, adoring each other while Pooh sips on a bottle (of honey?).

5 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

That's quite adorable, and I do love the sunset sky in the picture also! I'm envious of your weather for lil' trick or treaters, ours is often very "uncooperative"!

Wrena said...

WOW That sun set is stunning! And the lil pumpkin! You will have a post and we will be anxiously waiting to see what you have been up to!

parose said...

Trick or treat...too cute! Love the way you caught the sunset too.

Nichole said...

looks like happy times!

Donna and Jim said...

Those are the times that children remember long into adulthood. Looks like fun.