Friday, October 3, 2008

MT ManMark Fell!

Just an update on the barn I just posted a couple of days ago...it fell! We've been watching it the last few years...but secretly I'd been hoping that it would just lean and not fall...anyway, just glad I got a picture of it. Looking forward to the fall challenge. It's my fav season, so likely won't been too hard for me to get out and shoot! Have a good eve!

4 comments or thoughts:

parose said...

That's too bad...but it's good you got a picture before it fell.

Carin said...

Oh no, that makes me so sad. Where was it in the county? All those years Russ and I lived on the Dooly road and I don't have any pictures of Dooly. We even drove by it all the time on our way to mtg. I hope to get back out there now that I have such a passion for photography. I do believe I could spend on entire day at Dooly (or Comertown) by myself. How relaxing that would be.

Nichole said...

it's on the way out to dallas & dana's coming from p-wood...oh, 2 miles from their place or so. the dooley church is still standing...altho it's getting pretty worn out, too. i'll try and get a picture of the fallen barn so you can see the sadness! take care!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that the "King" barn hit the dust! I'll miss it the next time I'm home to "Dooley town." So very glad that you got a picture of it. Wonder if Sheridan County News will count it newsworthy? Sylvia in Oregon