Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beast or Nature

I figured since Alayna wanted to call it a challenge I would tackle some tough characters, than I spotted this guy in the field. I thought about wrestlin' him and contorting him into a letter Zed, but he looks really tough.
Than I spotted Zed in this photo, so that kept me out of the hospital.
I thought another good character would be 'E' and than there was this tough guy; I thought you know I probably could make him into a 'e' if I was really sneaky. But alas, this rock formation gave me an 'E' so I was spared the sparring.
Than there was this photo, so many different letters can be formed by the cracks in the rocks. I spotted H, V, X, Z...well, I won't spoil it for everyone so see what you can find...

4 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I like your post - great pics... I have to say that horned bovine is tough looking... I'm glad you don't have to wrestle him!! The buck deer might be better. Nice looking bucks.

MTGurl said...

I spotted a few more letters in your pics that you missed..Like and N and m. Maybe and I too. Those are some nice bucks where did you see those??? So you plan on shooting one of those Beauties;). Great Pictures, Love Sis

MT Foners said...

good work! I'm glad someone finally posted.. I was beginning to think that the challenge was too much! glad you've found some!

parose said...

Great collection...enjoyed your commentary too!