Well... I'm not sure if I picked a challenge that was too difficult or too boring... only one post and we are 9 days in! Anyways... I have been having fun finding letters so here they are!
My 'B'
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
3 comments or thoughts:
Great Post - I like your letters!! Your challenge is neither too hard or boring... for me I just have another shot that I want to take before I post... It has been great fun looking for letters everywhere!!
Awesome post and a fun and interesting challenge... :)
Great job thinking outside of the box! I don't think your challenge is too hard or boring...just hard to stop finding letters everywhere you go! :D
Post a Comment