Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
7 comments or thoughts:
Good work! I probably wouldn't have noticed most of those! is that 'O' a bullet hole in a sign???
Good work! I probably wouldn't have noticed most of those! is that 'O' a bullet hole in a sign???
Good pics... I love your shots... what a fun challenge... letters are there for the finding!! : )
Wonderful shots. What is the letter "O"?
It's amazing how many things form letters that we never noticed. Good post!
Pretty pics!
Thanks! The letter "O" is the bullet hole in the sign...find lots of those in this area! have a good day
Post a Comment