Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Letters from Tucson

If you look close, there is a "Y" on the nose of this gecko.















Yesterday I played tourist and went to visit the Degrazia Museum, here in Tucson. Below are the photos I took with letters in them.




















A "t" on the top of the mission.



















An "o" as seen in the candle.

















Where some may see a cross, for this challenge, I see a "t".





















Cactus skeletons form a "x" and a "u"




















The gallery archway forms and "n".

















Horse shoes form a "u" on the door threshold.






















An "h" in the form of a chair.

5 comments or thoughts:

MT Foners said...

Cool... Love the chair... saw an 'h' and an 'H' ! good work!

Auntie M said...

Great shots - I love the y on the little critter best! : ) He is cute.

Carin said...

Great shots, what a wonderful place to visit, well worth playing the tourist.

parose said...

What a great idea to look for letters. You found some good ones!

<3 Sierra said...

AWESOME PICS! I totally want to go there now! Great job!