The next challenge is Eyes...I hope it has not already been done if it has I do have another one in mind but thought this would be fun.
I am posting early because I will not have time this weekend.
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
9 comments or thoughts:
This one will be fun...
sounds fun! thanks Kelly!
I think it sounds great!
Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! ; )
Agreed - this will be fun!!
Agreed - this will be fun!!
This should be very interesting. I enjoyed everyone's pictures on the alphabet challenge even though I didn't leave comments on most. Driving a car and sitting in a hospital room aren't blog friendly activities!
Great! Can't wait to see everyone's contributions!
good challenge! hope I can get some on before the next one!!! Thanks
Post a Comment