Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eyes



Greetings all! I've been having fun with this challenge... I've thought of a few other eyes I'd like to get a pic of but maybe I'll post what I have. Seems that posts get going once one person posts... and when I'm stumped, I find inspiration and ideas from others! So here are my eyes!

'bright' eyes


'innocent eyes' eyes


'Happy' Eyes


'silly' eyes


'useful' eye


'Wood' eye








And maybe you will let me post one more letter... 
I found a Yellow 'M' 




8 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I love your post!! Neat eyes, especially the crossed 'what no more smores!!' eyes!! :)

Auntie M said...

I love your post!! Neat eyes, especially the crossed 'what no more smores!!' eyes!! :)

HrdWrknmn said...

Great eyes!!!I like them all!

Mimi/Susan said...

Glad you got it going with a wonderful set of eyes! Great job.

The J's said...

I like them!! Great "M" too!!

Carin said...

I really like "innocent eyes", but they're all great. I still will never see letters or faces. I'm hopeless that way!

Carl said...

Nice eyes, I even recognized some of them....

parose said...

Excellent selection of eyes. My favorite are the crossed eyes. Made me smile.