Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chasing The Winds Of Fall

Sorry this is late, I recently got a nine
week old puppy and started daycare for a four year old
and a seven month old baby girl. It does not
leave much time for the Blog thing.
I took this picture two weeks ago. This is
Castle Rock Lake. I LOVE to run around
this lake in the fall, it is four and a half miles of pure
Autumn Beauty. Only the Lord could create breath
taking beauty such as these. We are very blessed t0 have
this little lake right in the middle of town.

4 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Beautiful!! I love the fall tree colors reflected in the river here... same effect! Nice post!!

parose said...

Gorgeous lake. Love the reflection of the trees.

Carin said...

Ditto to the others, really like the reflection.

Donna and Jim said...

The color of the trees reflected in the water is gorgeous. Great photos.