I didn't have time to get out and get the picture that was in my mind at the start of the challenge, but here is what I think about when I think of fall...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Early Mornings and Full days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
7 comments or thoughts:
I love your post - totally different venue!! The sunset is beyone words... or is it a sunrise?? Whatever it is great!!
Good pice!!
Duck hunting...that's a Fall sport for sure. Nice post.
I was glad I clicked on the second picture to enlarge it. It looks really neat with the frost glistening in the sun. Must have been a chilly morning.
Beautiful! I like the "different" too. Thanks for the reminder about clicking to enlarge Carin...I forget to do that, and it makes a huge difference!
Nice pictures bro!!! Glad you think of us over here in ND when it becomes Fall!!!;)
I love the second photo too. Beautiful photos.
I love the first photo! Great colors, composition, subject!
Post a Comment