I had to dig in my archives again. I've been without internet since last Friday, so wasn't sure I was going to even get to post.
It's really only been the last couple days that we've had any visible signs of fall here. We've had rain all day today, so things look quite dreary rather than bright like this. These were taken in 2004, one of the most beautiful falls that we've had. I loved the variety of colors right next to each other!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My favorite part of fall
category ~ Sweetness of Fall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments or thoughts:
I don't know where these were taken but they are beautiful photos!! I love the depth of color!!
Right in the middle of our "fair city" in the middle of Nebraska :*)
Beautiful photos. The trees are just gorgeous. Our desert doesn't change much season to season so I love seeing the trees.
Wow mom those are really pretty. I was in GA that year and got some good ones from down there to. I think the year I was up in Northern NE I got some pict of the red trees around your area. Floyd took some here today. It is interesting to see what a color blind person sees as color. I told him to take pictures of really colorfull trees and will put the results on my blog.
Post a Comment