Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my Fall post...

Well... I am squeaking in right in the end I know but I've struggled with a few photos!

We've already seen 'playing in the leaves' and yes, Lucas was much cuter! But I think my Joel comes in a close second!


We've also seen the colorful trees... these can be fond on the Eagle Bend convention grounds... they line the road that you drive up to convention on!


And we've seen pumpkins... 


a couple of my fall favorites are:
Sunflowers... they are one last splash of color when you know the snow and sub zero temperatures are lurking just around the corner...


Not really a favorite but these only come out for the fall... Pumpkin spice latte's and frappuccinos!


And pumpkin cookies... here is where I struggled! I made pumpkin rolls monday night,... ate them, enjoyed and forgot to take the picture! then I made pumpkin pie on Saturday... ate it, enjoyed and again, forgot to take a picture! SO tonight... PUMPKIN COOKIES! LOVE THEM!!!


And finally, a favorite and a lifesaver for me! I hate Hate HATE my neck being cold so I wear mostly turtle necks in the winter... so come fall... they come out of their short (5 month) hibernation to keep me company! 

4 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

I love your post - yes Joel is a close second to cuteness with Lucas! :) Your post is delightful - not only colorful but tasty!!

The J's said...

Very good! You covered the fall theme quite nicely! The trees are beautiful!! (the cookies look delightful too!)

Donna and Jim said...

I love your photos. They are all great. You should also post the recipe for your pumpkin cookies. They look sooooo good.

<3 Sierra said...

I like em! I also just found out something new about you! I always wondered why you wore turtlenecks! :D Great variety of pictures!