ok... this is called a photo challenge so I'm throwing one out there to see what everyone can come up with. If you find it TOO much of a challenge, please let me know because I do have another idea.
My challenge to you all is to find the alphabet where it doesn't belong or wasn't meant to be, either in nature or in man made things! I have only one example so am going to do this right along with you all!

it's a Y and it also has a t at the top of the right branch! my shoes have nothing to do with the challenge! : )
And I don't know any of those that have yet to challenge so I'm going to randomly pick Tami... are you able to do it?
GOOD LUCK everyone... I'm looking forward to what you all come up with!
5 comments or thoughts:
I'm finally back on-line after 6 days off. I've enjoyed all fall posts. In another 3 wks. we'll have some pretty fall colors here. This sounds like an interesting challenge. I hope Caren(*_*) and I can see the alphabet better than we saw people/creatures in the earlier challenge! I look forward to seeing what you out there come up with.
Yay! I love this sort of thing! I have actually seen a lot of this sort of thing on the internet, so I'm hoping I can be as creative as others! Nice shoes, by the way...
Am I having fun finding letters here and there - now which ones should I use.??? By the way = cute shoes!!
Sounds fun! By the way, I see a B on your shoes....:*P
Good challenge...just haven't had any time to work on this one yet. We've had two conventions and other stuff going on. I'll try to get something posted before the 30th.
Post a Comment