Sunday, November 30, 2008

Art

I am sorry that I am late but our youngest grand daughter who turned 2 months today has been in the hospital for 11 days because of a pickup rollover she, her brothers, her mother and another lady were in and it has been quite busy. I am using pictures that I have except for the flower arrangement.

First I want to begin with God's Art. This shot was taken by my son near Belgrade, MT.

This shot was taken on the way to Great Falls, about a mile and a half from our house a couple of weeks ago.
This shot was taken from the front porch... I love rainbows!! No art has more beauty!!

This was taken from archives... I love this kind of snow storms!! Every where you looks is beautiful and white.
These are from a friend for my Birthday last week... she does such a lovely job arranging!

And last is the only quilting that I do... blankets for the grand babies.

4 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

So sorry about your grand daughter! I think I heard about that accident!
Lovely lovely art!!

Donna and Jim said...

Yes, beautiful photos. I wish your granddaughter a speedy recovery.

parose said...

I'm very sorry to hear about the accident. Hope your granddaughters recovers quickly and that your daughter is okay.

Beautiful photos. We appreciate you posting under the circumstances.

Mimi/Susan said...

With others, hoping that things are going well in your granddaughter's recovery. Your pictures are beautiful, as usual.