Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photo Art














I love to make birthday cards for my friends and family with doctoring up photos. It always seem to make them laugh. So, here is a few of my "artistic" creations.


The comic book one is my neice, Violet, as betty. If you look closely you will see her face. The US weekly is of my neice, Deanna, who was obsessed with star wars for a while. The page out of Harpers magazine is me and all my co-workers at the time. I replaced each of the models face with a face of my co-worker. They thought it was hilarious. The King and Queen are my in-laws.

5 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

What a fun post!! And what a creative idea for cards!!

The J's said...

AH! You are very good! Very creative!

parose said...

You are very artistic. Great idea for home made cards.

Mimi/Susan said...

Fantastic! Tell me how.

Donna and Jim said...

Hey Mimi/Susan - I have a program thats called photo studio expressions. There is a section in it called "funhouse" which you can do some neat things with. It gives you some templates (such as the King and Queen photo I posted) but then you can also make your own (which I did with the rest of them). I just scanned the comic book and then masked out betty's face and add someone elses face and then change the coloring to match the photo. I'm not sure you wanted all those details. I'm almost sure that its something that could be done with photoshop though I haven't used that program.