Monday, December 29, 2008

1 Corinthians 13

Another idea I had been wanting to try was with our rings.


Since the challenge is "shadows". I'm sure you saw the hearts created by the rings. My husband didn't see the hearts right off. His ring is so worn and bent, it's amazing he was able to get it off his finger for the picture.

9 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

Wow! Beautiful idea...that's one to frame, for sure!

The J's said...

That is really awesome!!

Wrena said...

Wow some quick commenters! I checked here right after I seen it on your blog and it wasn't up here yet!

I love it! I was thinking hearts when I was reposting the challenge the other day. Would there be any thing wrong with, posting more?? Your hearts are fabulous!!!

Auntie M said...

Great post, I love it! You do have to frame this one!!

MT Foners said...

LOVE this picture! Great idea... setting the standard high!

MT Foners said...

we noticed how bent your husbands ring is but the heart is still nearly perfect!

All American Family said...

wow - that's absolutely beautiful! Yep, this is a "must frame". ;)

parose said...

Awesome idea and photo! It is definitely one to frame. Love it!

Terry said...

Great photo! Hard to compete with that.