Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
4 comments or thoughts:
"When will I ever be as big as that dog that's always following me around, if only he wasn't so big I'd bite him and send him packing!!!!" "He mimicks everything I do and I never have any time to just myself! Its a real dogs life around here!"
Sorry, couldn't resist the sound bite--I have to allow myself a moment of weirdness occasinally or people will think I am somewhat normal and that would be totally uncalled for. Great Photos!!
Lineman (forever in blue jeans)
Those are great shots. is that a Min Pin? I had a friend that had a Min Pin and a regular Pincher, looked so funny.
Great job.
Great pics... interesting shadows.
I wish my dog would stand still long enough for me to get a photo like that. Great photos, I'm a little behind.
Post a Comment