Hmmm, not sure what is happening here.
Either the wind is blowing the shadows away or it really is a "spork". Interesting none the less.
I have several ideas for shadows, I'll see if I can't get a few more finished before the deadline is over.
Hmmm, not sure what is happening here.
Either the wind is blowing the shadows away or it really is a "spork". Interesting none the less.
category ~ shadows
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
5 comments or thoughts:
I love it. Pretty creative.
WOW! That's cool! Great angle to fool the eye.
Thats just the way life is here at the forever in blue jeans house--A bit of a freak show at times but well worth the effort!! HA Lineman
Okay, I'll reveal my secret.... I set up the tripod then took a picture of each a spoon and a fork in the EXACT same location. Then I went back and layered the two on top of each other in Photoshop. Then I erased the shadow of the spoon to reveal the shadow of the fork. Pretty fun!
How neat!! Fun post!!
Post a Comment