I love all the colors in this picture of my son in his Kindergarten classroom. By the way....sorry I'm late with this. It's my first posting on this blog!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
4 comments or thoughts:
Hi Jenny - I'm so glad you joined. I love the photo. Don't worry about being late. I totally flucked out of the last challenge as I didn't even post. bad me.
Glad to have you with us! Primary colors, such a wonderful reminder of those primary years.
Great photo - love all the bright colors.
Hey Jenny! How fun to see you here too :)
Post a Comment