Friday, December 19, 2008

Contrast

So I'm a bit late too...

As you can tell from this photo of Jacob and I we look just alike! ;) Yep, he was born with those brown/black eyes - they never even started out that baby blue/gray color most babies have. He was also born with a darker "tan" than I've ever had in my life. He didn't get ANY of my genes in the "looks" dept. We're definately a study in contrast between a mom and her son.



This is a picture of Jacob and his first cousin Trevin. Their hair is as different as it gets. Dark vs light, super curly vs strait, coarse vs fine.

4 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

You do have some fun contrast going on there! He did get your curls tho didn't he! The way his hair looks so different is a fun contrast in the two pictures too!

Mimi/Susan said...

He talks like his Mommy though!

Carin said...

There is some contrast in the looks. However, there is one thing in which there is absolutely NO contrast what-so-ever..... LOVE, that is apparent! I do think his eyes are beautiful, and oh, that hair! What a cutie!

All American Family said...

@ Susan - Are you insinuating he has a Southern accent? ;)