I hope I'm doing this correctly since this is my first challenge.
The Challenge is . (Pictures of Shadows)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
New Challenge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope I'm doing this correctly since this is my first challenge.
The Challenge is . (Pictures of Shadows)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
4 comments or thoughts:
Sounds good! It will be fun to see what everyone comes up with. Oh, also, on the right hand side of the blog there is an area where there are stars next to peoples names. The ones without stars have not been picked to post a challenge yet. So just add a comment with one of those names.
Great idea for a challenge!!
That sounds interesting & fun!
I am SOOOOOO glad you chose this, I have been wanting to do something like this for a long time. Can't wait to get to it.
Post a Comment