The thermomator shows a -6* this morning, but you'd never know it by my dining room plants!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
3 comments or thoughts:
I definitly like the indoor plant look vs the outdoor plant. The outdoor one looks pretty pitiful. Great pictures. I couldn't come up with anything in time.
Boy can I relate - we have been having below zero weather!! Great post.
Oh...I LOVE hibiscus! Reminds me of when we lived in FL. After Jacob was born my parents bought us several and landscaped the front of our house for us. In FL you don't have to bring them in for the winter. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. ;)
Post a Comment