I'm late - and haven't found much time for the previous - so please forgive me. I haven't had time to comment on everyone elses! but want to say I have enjoyed them very much!! Hope everyone had a fabulous Turkey Day!
a couple of pieces my hubby made!
Our middle son made this.

a couple of pieces of our youngest son's art work last year in 1st grade
Mastery of the one wheel wonder!
a pair of her brother's old jeans, became her skirt!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Some of our own art!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments or thoughts:
Love the art!!
Great post... as usual we have had a good variety of art forms!!
That's awesome! I started a skirt like that and never finished, a great reminder to get back to it. I've been gone for a week so I missed a lot. I really enjoyed what everyone did!
That skirt is real art.
That skirt is very unique. Nice art!
Post a Comment