Friday, January 30, 2009

Not so frosty here...

Since the weather here has not cooperated, for cool new pictures, I have to go to my archives...

Our bird bath... not in use! We have no skiing birds around here! : )

Our back yard decorated by frost.

A little boy on a big pile of snow who thinks he is a mountain climber!

A family of snow-people (if you look close you see the baby, tucked under the glove for a blanket, is between Mom and Dad.) Made by some grandkids.

This is a shot of a place close to many of our hearts - home with a dusting of snow. My sister gave me this and I scanned it.

3 comments or thoughts:

<3 Sierra said...

I especially love the backyard pic! It looks wayy different than in the summer! Kinda like a place no one else has gone before! Cool!

Wrena said...

Aunt Mary! Your pix are great! I favor one though ~ snowy roof tops, and dusty trees, pasture/field in the forground, a place I spent many of my growing up years ~ and its the setting that holds onto a bazillion of my memories!

Thanks for sharing! (ya after that description I am emotional and didn't finish my comment but I think you know where I was headed)

Carin said...

I just love home.... sigh. Can I come visit =) Wonderful pictures.