It looks like I'm not the only one sliding in on the deadline! It makes me feel better! LOL Anyways, the day that I took this picture, it was super foggy and I love the white sky as a backdrop.

So, this picture is the only picture I am able to upload tonight due to wi-fi problems and closing time at Hastings. Oh, well! This was my favorite picture anyways! It kind of reminded me of Japanese cherry blossoms. Good night and I am looking forward to the new challenge in the morning! :)
4 comments or thoughts:
I LOVE your picture... the color contrast is awesome... very dramatic.
Great photo! Did you take it in CA or MT?
I think I may have said this on another pic, but I just absolutely love frost on red berries, so glad you shared this one.
I love the red berries. I'm forever taking red berry pics but haven't found any frosty ones. Love this one.
Post a Comment