Monday, January 5, 2009

Playing With Shadows

Didn't get an opportunity to post for "contrasts", but I did enjoy viewing them today. I'll add mine today.

Here is what I came up with for the "shadows" challenge.

I took this picture of myself against the shadowy
butterflies screen at the Butterfly Exhibit - my favorite!

I love the way our big tree cast a shadow on our home.

Recently, I took this picture of
our shadows with our cowgirl/cowboy hats.
What a great challenge, Terry.

5 comments or thoughts:

Donna and Jim said...

Great shots. You did good!

The J's said...

Very nice Patty!!

Wrena said...

The HATS - my favorite!

Carin said...

Sorry if I'm ignorant on this one, but are you in Texas? The address painted in red/white/blue is cool. Actually I'm stunned by the yard, please tell me this is NOT a current picture, I may cry! Or I'll photoshop the very same picture covered in snow and ice Just Kidding! Thanks for sharing.

parose said...

Yes, I'm in Texas. This was taken about a month ago and the yard was just that green. It's not quite as green now since we've had colder weather...like in the low 40s. I'm sure that's not cold to many of you who live in much colder places, but it's cold to me - a California native.