Time got away from me so I'm posting this one late. Hope that's okay.
This was a good challenge, Tami!
This was a good challenge, Tami!
These were taken at the Butterfly Exhibit.
Butterflies have such beautiful contrasting colors.
I wish I'd been able to catch this one when
the wings were open. Such brilliant colors!
I love the contrast between the butterfly, the bowl and the food.
Look at the beautiful colors on this frog.
He stands out against the rock environment, doesn't he?

Butterflies have such beautiful contrasting colors.
I wish I'd been able to catch this one when
the wings were open. Such brilliant colors!
I love the contrast between the butterfly, the bowl and the food.
Look at the beautiful colors on this frog.He stands out against the rock environment, doesn't he?

4 comments or thoughts:
I love the butterflies. Great photos. Better late then never ;-)
OH! I love these! Great contrast!!
Neat photos. That frog is really cool!
I really like the butterfly. Great pics.
Post a Comment