Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Shadow of an Accident

So, I tried to get a shadow picture and this is what happened! My middle name is obviously NOT Grace! :D Thanks to my sister Alayna for taking these pictures for me! (Hey, I can't even imagine what would have happened if I would have tried to take them myself!) LOL

7 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

you SO crack me up! The snowshoeing adventure was a treat, and now I get to see what was going on when I wasn't looking. Thanks for sharing! LOL histarickly (sp)

MT Foners said...

anything is an adventure with you around!

The J's said...

Woops!! LOL! great one!

Carin said...

LOL! Thanks so much for sharing this one! Love it!

Auntie M said...

Thanks for sharing - knowing you I bet you got a good laugh over it all!! Good post!!

parose said...

Oops! That's not a very good way to get a picture for the photo challenge. Thanks for making such an effort though. Your picture turned out very good. Hope the photographer escaped injury.

MT Foners said...

might have pulled a belly or two muscle laughing but otherwise unharmed!!! thanks for your concern!