Monday, February 9, 2009

Black & white

It's a rainy gray winter day today, and I was trying to capture the scene from my house looking out.








I loved how changing the color to sepia helped focus on the timeless quality of "licking out the bowl" It also adds a warmth to the picture that you don't get with just black & white.

4 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

The girls are darling but my favorite is the tables!

Auntie M said...

Very nice shots... I love the kids... but the tree and path is great too!! Wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

I like the interactions going on in the table shot, too... reflections, water droplets, shapes and lines... neat! And the darling B. girls... that's timeless.

parose said...

These are really good shots. I love the sepia of the girls. I believe you're about the only one or maybe THE only one to add a sepia photo. Very nice!