First some adorable children in contrasts of black and white!!
Then a surprise in the clothespin bag!!
Black and white winter mountains!!
A beautiful falls that looks like it is in Fairyland when converted to black and white! My son shared this picture with me it was taken in the Bozeman area. It turned out so pretty I had to share it with you!!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
It's Simply Black and White
category ~ Contrasts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments or thoughts:
So glad you shared! Miss the kids and the scenery!
Great entries. I love the range of value in the second one.
Really super! Great shots!
I'm a looker on this blog but I love seeing these kids. They are so darling. Haven't met the Little Miss yet but hope we do soon. She looks like a sweetpea.
The talent on this blog is awesome.
Great variety! Love the waterfall!
Post a Comment