Well it is time to rise and shine, so I need to get my eye opener!! This also wakes me up enough to be able to concentrate for the next step!!With cup of coffee in hand, it is time for some good instruction for the day... before it gets going.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
A day in my life.
category ~ A Day In The Life Of...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments or thoughts:
I hug you! Thanks for the shared moments! Wow Jon is a handsome lil fella!
Thanks for the "tour" of your day!
Looking at your day, makes me long for the normalcy of life... ;) until you tell me I have to sit behind a desk 8 hours a day! Perhaps in retirement. Thanks for sharing your day.
I never sat behind a desk after I had kids but I did do day care for 25 years (including 7 of the 9 grand kids born to us), did custom sewing, cake decorating but no office hours!! Day care was fun and I love kids!
You have a beautiful life! ; ) Loved going through a day of it with you.
Post a Comment