This is one of my favorites that I took last year... you'll get tired of seeing "my" barn, but I never do. :)
And last week when I was looking for b/w photo opportunities the weather outside wasn't conducive to photography and the lighting inside wasn't so great either. Here are a couple of interesting objects I found to photograph.
My trusty sewing machine. It had been chewing through some leather pillows this day. You can see the fuzz...
And my grandma's sifter that's nearly always in view in my kitchen.
Here's a riddle for you... (If you've ever had preschool aged children you probably know this one.
"Find the little round red house with no door and no windows, and a star inside, and you'll have a sweet treat to eat."
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Random B/W
category ~ amy b., black/white
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments or thoughts:
Fantastic photos, Amy! I love them all.
Lovely collection!
I love your barn too! Nice to see this shot of it. All the shots are special!! Grama's sifter is neat... good post.
I can see why you love your barn and I too will never tire of seeing it as well. Reminds me of where I grew up. Thanks for bring back memories!!! I Liked the others too.
I love them. Great photos!
I love the sewing machine foot. All of these are really fantastic. I'm embarrased to say I never knew cutting an apple that way would produce a star... guess what's for lunch now =)
I love these pictures! I oohed and ahhed over each of them!
Post a Comment