Saturday, February 14, 2009

Newbie!

Hello! I'm new to posting here, although I have been following the blog and enjoying all of your photos for some time now. I'm Megan, a 26 year old mama of 3 boys who lives in IN. I enjoy photography and snapping pics of just about everything, so this is a great way to share some of my photos. I'm not a pro, but I really enjoy learning new techniques and having an excuse to take even more pictures! The pics for this challenge are of my boys, which is no surprise since they are my most often photographed subjects. Thanks for allowing me to join you all!




My oldest son...I like this one because the sepia tone lends a vintage feel. My middle child...I like the contrast on this one.

and here is my baby! He was almost a week old here.
and, just for fun, sweet baby feet!



8 comments or thoughts:

Auntie M said...

Love your shots... kids are always so fun and interesting to shoot. I love the sweet baby feet... they are so fun to tickle!!

Wrena said...

Yay! Glad you got to share!

The J's said...

What sweet pictures! Welcome to the group!

Donna and Jim said...

Welcome Megan. So glad you joined us. Your boys are beautiful! Great pix.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Megan. You already know I'll be biased by your photos when you have such adorable subjects. :) Kendan has changed so much already...

parose said...

Beautiful and touching photos of your boys. Welcome! We're glad you decided to join us.

Carin said...

Welcome to the group! Great shots. I also have three boys =)

Jenny said...

Cute little baby feet~love it!