I thought I'd better get this out here early since February is a short month! Of course, feel free to still post your pictures from the black and white challenge through the 15th.
Document your day through photos: take at least 20 pictures of the ordinary, the mundane, things you wouldn't normally think to photograph, all in one day. Show us 5-10 of them.
I don't have any examples yet because I haven't done this either.
Shelly is up next for March 1st challenge. Then we will go to Megan, she is comming aboard soon, She has been attempting to upload and We all hope her computer cooperates with her, then we will be starting over we can go in alphabet order this next round so that would start with Alayna.
Friday, February 13, 2009
New Photo Challenge
category ~ day through photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments or thoughts:
Oh, just saw this... and look, my post worked!!! woohoo!! :-) Thanks for including me.
Post a Comment