Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can I Propose....

that since some people, as Carin pointed out, didn't notice the challenge was posted in the upper right corner of the blog this time, we push out next photo challenge to April 1st and give people a chance to publish some of their most pleasant thoughts? If you all don't want to and just want to go to the next challenge, that is fine too.

3 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

I would love it if we could extend this challenge! I thought it was a really good one, and really wanting to post, and also see more of others!

All American Family said...

oops...that was me - signed in under my Dad's log in - sorry. ;)

Wrena said...

OKY DOKY! It is up till April 1st ~ then we are exuberant about what Megan is going to challenge us with!