Friday, March 13, 2009

Pleasant thoughts

I have to admit that which gives me the most pleasant things to think about, you cannot photograph... my faith... so I picked another one close to my heart.



I had the wonderful blessing of growing up in a gentler, slower time... a time when it was not hard to be satisfied with what we had... and to top it off, my parents gave me a very special friend before I was born! That relationship is still special today along with the other siblings added to the family later. Obviously I did not take the pictures but I did make the collage.


5 comments or thoughts:

Wrena said...

I adore it! Your first pharagraph is so ever true! May I please get an email of the colloge in full size in my in box soon.

Auntie M said...

Yes, you may! : )

Anonymous said...

I love your collage! Well done.

J K L M N O P said...

Auntie M - may I ask where and how you collaged this? It is absolutely gorgeous! and I love the artisticness in it! I love to do collages like this but haven't found a good place? On line works best for me but - I'm still searching!

Auntie M said...

The only program that I have used is elements... I realize that I have just begun but sure have fun with the little that I know.