Friday, March 13, 2009

a place to make a home ...........

Granted this probably is not the best picture to describe - these temps and condition look and have been pretty cold, but our home is warm and the air is not so polluted as that of a big city. No red air alerts going on here - it is fresh and over crisp! But no complaints

5 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

That's a pretty picture. I'm glad you posted because I wasn't aware of the current challenge. Well, it won't be long and a blue bird will be calling that nest "home".

Auntie M said...

I love your post... there is nothing more beautiful thatn new fallen snow! : )

The J's said...

That is very beautiful, and I love the one of the tree on your blog also!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I'd love to live in a country place with a view like this!

J K L M N O P said...

Picture perfect! fits this one!!