Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Minimalist!

This is a picture Jay took a few years ago playing with their new camera at work. We sat it on the roof of the car and used auto settings. These cranes were used building the new stadium on OSU campus.


Senior picture of our son! We took this last fall!


I didn't take these! Our photographer took this. Thanks Bruce - still a favorite of ours!


The Kool-Aide shoes found at the outlet mall! Pictures only!


I took these pictures specifically for this post! Magnolia blossoms.

4 comments or thoughts:

The J's said...

Great shots Karen!

Auntie M said...

Wonderful post!! Great variety.

Anonymous said...

I really like the light play in the top shot, Karen. I'd like to experiment more with night-time photography, but really haven't a clue where to begin.

Beautiful magnolia, too.

Donna and Jim said...

Great phtos Karen. I really like the last one but they are all beautiful!