Tuesday, April 14, 2009

minimalist or maybe sorta, kinda not




This challenge came at a strange time for me. But I gave it a try any way. I probably totally missed the mark. Look forward to seeing everyone elses pix.

6 comments or thoughts:

J K L M N O P said...

Very very cool Wrena! as always!!

The J's said...

I think you did a very good job!!

Auntie M said...

Your usual good job!! Love the shots.

Anonymous said...

Nice submissions. I know what you mean about the challenge coming at a weird time... for me, too, but a great photography challenge. I'd like to look for more minimalist opportunities.

Donna and Jim said...

They are both great shots. I love the bird. Its awesome. I'm a dog lover so of course I love the dog photo.

Megan said...

Great contrast on the dog photo! My husband had a dog like that until just a few years ago...she was sooo sweet. Both pics are great!