Here is the perfect shot... what better than a baby! : )
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 1st ~ summer/ seasonal
August 1st ~ Shiny / sparkles
September 1st ~ Air/open space (they still might be small spaces)
October 1st ~ express a mood or emotion...may or may not be people (storm=gloomy)
November 1st ~ food
3 comments or thoughts:
Love the angle on this flag one! very neat!
The flag is my favorite for the challenge. Really nicely cropped, too. What a great angle to photograph it from, and I know how hard it is to get a flag to do exactly what you want it to in the wind.
Beautiful babies, too.. I can see why they are very special. :)
So glad you shared! I like the flag in our minimalist mind, but I keep going bact to the lilly, we have 5-6 different colores of them at the house in UT. I bet they are pocking out of the ground by now. :(
Post a Comment