Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well...






These are not the ones that I would like to post. However, I haven't gotten a chance to get a great photo in the last couple of weeks because it keeps raining every time I think of taking out my camera! :-) It looks like I am out of time, so I will give you what I have! I may also add a couple more if I find the perfect one! I have really enjoyed the ones that posted today!!

7 comments or thoughts:

Donna and Jim said...

Great photos! Two things I very rarely see here. The beach and the rain. Thanks for the beautiful photos.

Auntie M said...

I love your shots - good post.

Carin said...

I do like them all but the flower is probably my favorite.

The J's said...

COOL! I think they're great!

Anonymous said...

Neat ones, Megan. Even though I'm tired of rain, there is something soothing about your rain photos. And the waves... I can hear them!

Wrena said...

the wave keeps my attention! Happy snapping!

MT Foners said...

love love LOVE your ocean ones and ESP the sea shell one!