I think minimalist photos are my personal favorite. It's what I'm always trying to achieve but sometimes it's easier than others. I'm not sure if these would be considered minimalist...
We had a fire one night, so I played around with the manual settings on my camera.The moon was full and bright and yellow, so of course I had to see if I could capture it the way I saw it.
Our daughter this weekend.
Our middle child...sure wish he'd stop picking his owies! And someday those front two teeth will finally let loose.

5 comments or thoughts:
Great job with the photos. Your children are beautiful.
What nice pics... great post!
Great shots. Such beautiful photos of your children.
Good job Jenny! great photos!
I love the fire one... you were able to get a range of color to the flame. Fire, water and the moon... three things that I never tire of watching.
Great lighting on the pictures of your kids, too.
Post a Comment