Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why?

The title of this post is the minimalist version of the question I'm about to ask.

Why is it, when I want so badly to find the time and inspiration to take a new photo for the challenge but the weather and computer don't cooperate, I feel I must compensate by dragging out every old photo I have that even remotely qualifies for the contest?

And that wasn't even close to a minimalist question.

Here are some favorites from 2008-09...









On top of all this, I still want to try for some new ones, and if I get the job done, I may post those, too.

Thanks for a great challenge, Megan, and for the minimalist photography link. I've had fun perusing their archives.

5 comments or thoughts:

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures. I especially like the clothespins!

Wrena said...

There all good but I really like the last three!

Auntie M said...

Great pictures - wonderful post.

Donna and Jim said...

I am such a big fan of your photography. I love all of them!

Megan said...

I like them all, too! My favorite is probably the clothespins because it feels so relaxed and reminds me of SUMMER! :-)