So, you see... here's how it is.
I keep coming over here intending on commenting on your Tilted pictures and each time am just blown away and left speechless by what you came up with. I love each picture... single or unified subjects, simple backgrounds, action... Love them. Great job!
After I issued this challenge, I realized I have a hard time with this concept. I've taken several angled shots over the past couple of weeks and am not happy with any of them.
That said, I'm going to keep attempting to incorporate a few tilts into my pictures, mainly because yours all turned out so well that I know it's possible to get good ones.
Keep up the good work. Maybe I'll find a "weathered, tilted" something for the next challenge. :)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I'm Impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments or thoughts:
sounds good to me. yeah, I have a hard time tilting photos. I guess I like everything neat and tidy. but the tilted look is so in for certain looks. I was happy for the challenge =)
DITTO!
We are either taught to be symmetrical or we are born that way and it is hard to change... but fun things happen when photographers challenge their horizons! Pun intended.
DITTO here too!! I am hoping for the "weathered/tilted look" also. We'll see, since I'm also internet/computer challanged at the present time.
Post a Comment