Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weathered things.

This has been an awesome challenge!! I have 44 pictures to pick from!! What fun. They are either from near Three Forks or in my neighborhood.

Homestead home from Homestead State Park near Three Forks.

Pump at the Park. I remember these from when we lived 32 miles north of Wolf Point, MT in the 19440's!
Wagon in a field behind the Park.
Fence at the Park.
Old building a few miles from the Park.I love old gates... this one is just down the road.
This is my neighbor's tri-level bird house on her weathered garden fence. Isn't it cute?
This is also my neighbor's beautifully weathered garden fence.
Thanks for the fun challenge.

2 comments or thoughts:

Carin said...

Wow!! Great job! I don't even think I could pick a favorite if I had to. Makes me think of how things were a hundred years ago. Great job.

Wrena said...

Like your picks! Wood - I like the wood pix! Which I think was most of them! :D