Well this was a challenge!!
First is the Montana Pasta Plant... I had to transpose the sign onto the picture or else stand in the middle of a busy street to get a shot with it in the picture... I opted for PhotoShop!
This is my crazy fig tree... it really grows figs in the house - because that is where it has to live in Montana! I have had it for about 35 years.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Plants of interest....
category ~ Interesting plants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments or thoughts:
Wonderful! I have always wanted to see a fig tree and those flowers are beautiful!
good work... I have always been intrigued by that fig tree! beautiful flowers!
Beautiful flowers! the fig tree is too! Love those new little buds! Years ago My grandpa had a fig tree he babied along in his little greenhouse.
Post a Comment