While these plants are not unusual, I thought they were striking.
This daisy was on my mother-in-laws fresh grave. I thought it was growing there, but upon closer inspection realized that one of the kids picked it from somewhere and set it here for Grandma.
Crabapples, maybe? I love fruit on a tree.This daisy was on my mother-in-laws fresh grave. I thought it was growing there, but upon closer inspection realized that one of the kids picked it from somewhere and set it here for Grandma.
My daughter was amazed at all the colors in one leaf. While I have seen this kind of plant before, I'd be hard-pressed to identify it.

3 comments or thoughts:
Nice pictures... I especially like the daisy. The last plant is a coleus.. I have always loved their color.
Very pretty! that last one has such great color!
I love the coleus plants. It's one I buy every spring! One year I kept them alive in the house for half of the winter too!
Post a Comment