
This is great! I love picture puzzles and think that this will be a lot of fun! I actually took this one for the perspective challenge, but it works better here! Thanks!
SOLVED!
Okay, Amy B. got it. Sorry, it is NOT a squirt bottle of Kaboom, but it is a squirt gun (held by a Squirt come to that.)

12 comments or thoughts:
Is this a globe on an overhead light?
I have 2 guesses but I suppose I'd better just throw one out..... a wooden bead. Rolling my Eyes!
Squirt gun nozzle?
I am going to guess a colorful bolt on a swing set.
Wow...this one is hard! Um, really random guess, but...is it one of those things you screw on the wall to keep the door from banging the wall? A doorstop???
I'll guess again...maybe a fire hydrant close up?
Business end of a spray bottle?
I agree with Fred. Its a bottle of Kaboom cleaning stuff. Purple bottle with a green nozzle.
ummmm...no clue!!
It does seem to be a business end (nozzel) to some thing that squirts?!
As long as you don't give your little fire cracker a can of pepper spray to squirt at his leasure! :) Teasing!!!
I bet that your little squirt loved posing for this and was anxious to have the great reveal! Cute picture..he looks quite serious.
Post a Comment