O.K. everybody...ready for the next one? I realize I'm a day early, but with company here, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post everyday, so I wanted to get this on here, so you can start taking pictures!! For this next challenge, I thought a "What is it" would be fun. For this one, take a close up of something...doesn't matter what. Or, you can do 1/2 of whatever the object is and we'll try to 'guess the object'. Also, take a regular picture of the object and keep track of when you post it. Two weeks after you post the partial or close up, post the full picture and let us know what it is. Try to keep it simple. Great Uncle Joe's nose is good, but if we don't know Great Uncle Joe, that could be tough for us, so try to make it something that everybody should recognize, but still get it at an angle that we might question what it is. We can try to guess it in the comments, but don't reveal it until 2 weeks after the initial post. Lets all try to add our photo to the our old post, by selecting edit post under the posting tab. Also, you can give hints to what it might be, but don't make it too obvious. Remember, the fun part is for us to guess it. Have fun with this one! For the next challenge, I'm going to nominate Mimi/Susan to give us the next challenge. I guess the next one should be posted on Jan. 31st. Happy snapping!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments or thoughts:
Oooohhhh, sounds fun! :D
Post a Comment